Costa Del Mar Tortoise Cayan 580p
- More Information
Costa Del Mar Tortoise 580P Polycarbonate lens in Amber for optimum optical performance in mixed light conditions.
CAYAN (pronounced KIE-an) These stylish, rimless sunglasses were inspired by the original Native American people that lived in the Bahamas at the time of Columbus. They're made of a tough nylon and sport integral hinges. And like the Lucayans could, they can handle just about anything the elements throw at them.
Costa Del Mar Cayan Features:
- Comfortable extra-large fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Tough as nails rimless nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
|Length/ Casting Weight||N/A|