G4 Pro Stockingfoot
- More Information
G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders
Simms G4 Pro Waders are built for the pinnacle with new 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric that bolsters durability and enhances breathability by 25 percent. Powered by the most feature-rich mix on the market, G4's include YKK® waterproof center-front zipper for easy access/optimal ventilation, plush hand-warmer pockets to toast frozen digits fast, and everything you need for an evolved wader that goes way beyond the basic
Simms G4 Pro Waders:
- 5-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® fabric technology
- Incorporates more 5-layer fabric than any other wader, throughout legs, waist and seat
- Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Zippered hand warmer pockets with quick-drying micro fleece lining
- Thermolaminated, zippered Schoeller® fabric chest pocket with retractor docking station
- Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket includes patented built-in retractor Patented front and back leg seam construction for improved fit, increased articulation, and decreased leg seam abrasion
- Low profile belt loops accommodate 2" wading belt
- Includes forceps tab and accommodates Simms' Super-Fly Patch and Retractor
- 4mm high-density neoprene stockingfoot with hourglass seam design for more cushion and increased durability
- Every pair manufactured and tested in Bozeman, Montana
The angler evolution has been distilled to three simple steps: Catch a fish. Catch many fish. Catch the fish. Wise words, but limiting. In reality you define your fishing quest. And wherever it leads,
GORE-TEX® WADER CARE:
The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
Fit - We offer more sizes than anyone, a good fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. Make it clear that people should use their exact measurements as we have already provided extra room for layering and movement.
General Care - Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
Use A Mat - Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks. The Headwaters gear bag for example has a pull out mat that works great for this.
Proper Layering - Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Use proper layering . Using layers such as these will help wick moisture away from your body and assist in the waders ability to breathe.
Stains - most stain removers will work fine on our waders. As long as the stain remover does not contain bleach you should be o.k.
|Length/ Casting Weight||No|
|Length/ Casting Weight||No|