Greys GR50 Single Hand Fly Rod
Greys GR50 Fly Rods
The new Greys GR50 Single Hand fly rod range punches well above its weight. With an unrivalled taper design that casts a fly line effortlessly at long and short distances the Greys GR50 Single Hand fly rod range is sure to impress you. The fast recovering middle to tip action is complimented with an understated yet modern non flash Ice Grey finish blank.
Assembling your rod by the water is quick and easy with locating markers on the blank on both sections male and female. The Greys GR50 Single Hand fly rod is offered in 4 sections for ease of transport and storage convenience. You will appreciate the quality segmented rod tube that separates and protects each individual section.
All these features, backed up with the Greys Worldwide Warranty - the GR50 is sure to be a winner!
- More Information
Greys GR50 Key Features:
- High intermediate modulus blank
- High Performance fast action
- Large diameter black nickel finish stripper guides and single leg black nickel finish snakes
- Reel Seat: up to and including 9' #6 - wood burl spacer with anodised aluminium thread and twin up lock function. Above 9' #6 - full anodised two tone aluminium fitting with twin up lock function
- Matt ice grey blank with silver highlights
- Section line up marks and section marked with rod size
- ‘AAA' grade cork handle with rubber cork tippings
- 4 section design
- Supplied with cloth covered partitioned rod tube
The Greys GR50 Single Hand fly rod is simply unrivalled at this price range, an outstanding value for money fly rod!
|Length/ Casting Weight||No|