Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Mens
Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody
The Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody is Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Primaloft is unique in the fact it holds it's thermal qualities even when wet, making it ideal for fishing and many other outdoor pursuits.
Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Features;
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)